Here we go...

It’s hard to know how to start this really, not being someone who writes a lot or at all really (unless its a shopping list!). I know they say everyone has a book in them but I am starting to think more realistically a bullet point list?!?! But I will give it a go on this little Blog!

I have copied all the background to my adventure from my facebook if anyone fancies reading how I got here feel free..

Wednesday 10 December 2008

Manly Beach

Well here I am in Manly yet again, arrived Friday the 5th and been chilling since I got here, its lovely to catch up with Liz, Neil and their gorgeous little girl Caylea aged 5mths now...

The apartment is perfect, just off the beach, just next to friends and minutes from everything you need...

Been a bit changeable in the weather, although it was glorious on Tues with sun blazing I hung out on the beach and by the sea side pool... managed to burn my bum!! Need to be careful in the sun out here, its not very forgiving if you miss a patch...!

Today is Weds, bit of rain but at least it is still warm, decided to take in some of the culture of Sydney art galleries and the like, all good fun. Still not doing well on the one armed photo though, and my arty shots are not going to well but practice makes perfect.

Been good and training every day, need to make sure I am fit for the big race. Managed to change all my plans to ensure I am good for sailing off on the 2nd Jan with Bob and the AFR Midnight Rambler... can't wait.

Have caught up with friends and had a fun time so far, loving every mintue.. its good to be back;)