Here we go...

It’s hard to know how to start this really, not being someone who writes a lot or at all really (unless its a shopping list!). I know they say everyone has a book in them but I am starting to think more realistically a bullet point list?!?! But I will give it a go on this little Blog!

I have copied all the background to my adventure from my facebook if anyone fancies reading how I got here feel free..

Wednesday 17 December 2008

Day 1 - Crew Social

OK so lets take it a day at a time now, starting with the crew social…

Met most of the crew, an interesting bunch… obviously one person is from the delivery Uk to Malta so I knew Charles already and the skipper Andy of course I have sailed with before in the round the island. So a few new people, Colin (first mate) Helen (or H as she is called), Steve, Ben (the younger) Ben, Mark, James and Andrew. This lasted about say 3 hours, just an intro but no-one really hung around to be, how shall we say.... social..! Anyway, varied experience from none, to quite a bit... although the majority is minimal when it comes to racing.