Here we go...

It’s hard to know how to start this really, not being someone who writes a lot or at all really (unless its a shopping list!). I know they say everyone has a book in them but I am starting to think more realistically a bullet point list?!?! But I will give it a go on this little Blog!

I have copied all the background to my adventure from my facebook if anyone fancies reading how I got here feel free..

Thursday 22 January 2009

Back in Manly

Back in Manly again and very happy to have a new apartment after being upgraded to an apartment with bigger rooms, a small swimming pool on roof, and a fabulous beach view.

I only have a few days in Manly before I head off to Melbourne so its really just catching up with friends after my adventures and chilling on the beach. Took a little day trip up to Narabeem Lagoon where a few water sports are done and had lunch near Pittwater Harbour.

Planning what to do next before I leave and also starting to finally plan South African trip. Really not much else to tell really! Just nice to be relaxing in the sunshine...

I did have a fabulous seafood meal with friends near Middle Harbour, oysters, balmain bugs... they are like mini lobsters and delicious, scallops, and blue eyed cod... yummy!!!